Did your DemerBox get some liquid inside of it?
Let us help you with the following walk-through guide.
Step 1: Turn off the DemerBox, then open the DemerBox and remove the liquid. Allow the DemerBox to dry for 48 hours.
Step 2: After the drying period is complete, turn it back on. Does the DemerBox work? Please note, you might need to charge your DemerBox.
- If Yes, that's great! Be sure to fully install the Port Plug every time your DemerBox is around water. Click this link for a tutorial on how to install the Port Plug..
- If No, please open a support ticket above so we can help you directly. In your ticket, please include the following details:
1) Did the liquid inside the DemerBox originate from inside or outside of the unit?
2) If the liquid came from outside, was it salt or freshwater?
3) Was the Port Plug properly installed at the time?